It’s that time of year again. BBB’s Education Foundation is calling all Accredited Businesses to apply for its coveted 2008 Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics. And, we’re giving you even more of a reason to apply; we’re going to tell you how to win!
BBB will host two, one-hour, free Torch Application Workshops to show interested businesses how to assemble award-winning packages with existing office materials…like your employee handbook. Find out what judges look for and see sample packages from previous honorees.
Too busy? Just take a look at how your business will benefit should it be selected as an honorable mention or winner:
- Business profile and picture in SmartCEO magazine’s September issue
- Highlights on your business in BBB press releases sent to area media outlets announcing finalists
- Acknowledgement on bbb.org
- “Bragging rights,” you can use BBB’s Torch Awards logo in advertising materials, online, on display in your office, during sales pitches, etc. in accordance with BBB guidelines
- Recognition at BBB’s Big Event in September
- A chance to win BBB’s International Torch Awards, eligibility rules apply
Application workshops will be held on March 4th at 8:30 a.m. and March 26th at 4:30 p.m. at BBB’s office in Federal Hill.
Please contact Jennifer Robinson at email@example.com or 410-347-3990 ext. 3012 with questions or to register for a workshop. Advanced registration is required. Additional information and applications are available on the web at www.greatermd.bbb.org/torch-awards.