- The subject should confidently face the camera.
- The subject should appear approachable, helpful and trustworthy.
- The shot should feel like the moment before or after a testimonial, like they are telling you with their eyes and expression why they are accredited by BBB.
- The subject’s expression should involve an non-threatening demeanor, a genuine smile and contemplative look of confidence.
- No salesman-like grins or exaggerated expressions
- The image should not feel forced or hammy. It should have a natural documentarian feel, as if they just stopped for a moment in a normal day of their business
For more information on more specfic guidelines or to become apart of bbb.org please contact your accredited business hotline at 410-400-4BBB or by e-mail Jody Thomas, VP Communications at email@example.com.