BBB of Greater Maryland offers many services to the media to broaden consumer education.
We are able to:
- Provide you with consumer victims willing to talk to the media.
- Inform you of fraudulent companies in our service area and business scams that are occurring both locally and nationally.
- Provide helpful information and tips on purchasing various products/services to help inform consumers.
- Supply you with reports on the reliability of a business in the Greater Maryland marketplace. This includes company's contact information, personnel, business history, and any patterns of problems or complaints BBB has had with the company.
- Supply a list of BBB Accredited Businesses by industry category, as well as provide a list of companies with unsatisfactory records within an industry.
- Give you contact names and numbers for other local regulatory/ government agencies.
Please contact Jody Thomas, VP of Communications & Business Relations at email@example.com or 410-347-8593 or Angie Barnett, president & CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-347-3981.