The holiday hype has wound down and it's time to get back to business. With the New Year, many executives are brainstorming ways to improve services and make their business more marketable. Therefore, BBB is handing you a few reminders on how your accreditation can help!
Claim your Business Review
Consumers are overwhelmed with choices and unsure about where to find reliable, unbiased information. BBB Business Reviews helps your company stand out from the online competition. Highlight your earned trust by updating your Review with product information, hours of operation, photos, videos and more! To get started:
- Visit bbb.org/reviews
- Enter your company’s name and zip code
- Hit Enter
- Click on your business name
- Hover the mouse cursor over "For Business"
- Click edit & follow instructions to register
Add BBB’s Dynamic Seal
The new seal may look familiar, but its added features boost your company’s online visibility. Dynamic features include:
To download the seal to your web page,you will need your Business ID. Contact 410-400-4BBB for assistance. Once your seal is added, don’t forget to display it on Facebook.
- A direct hyperlink to your BBB Business Review
- New customization options that allow you to choose layout, size and display
- The option to include your BBB rating and/or the text “Click for Review”
- Improved search engine results
Check your Complaint Status
Check the status of any pending complaints. After all, no one wants to start the New Year with unhappy customers.
Even if your business has never received a BBB complaint, make sure we have the appropriate contact person on file. This helps ease the process of forwarding and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
Connect with BBB on Facebook & Twitter
BBB posts daily tips and alerts for consumers and businesses. Stay up-to-date with our latest topics and join the conversation.