Adding photos and videos is an easy way to personalize your BBB Business Review, and show potential customers what your company has to offer. It may even prompt consumers to visit your web site or request more information.
At no charge, BBB Accredited Businesses may post up to 20 photos and 3 videos.
Photos and videos are intended to make consumers aware of a business’ products/services, employees, facilities, policies and philosophy. They should not be considered advertisements or commercials for the business.
Allowable content may include:
- Business building/facilities/work space
- Examples of products/services
- Company business
- Logos of associations with which business is affiliated
Uploaded content may not:
- Include any promotional, performance or advertising claims
- Include pricing information
- Include any product/business superiority claims
- Mention competitors
- Include testimonials or endorsements
- Use clip art, unless clip art is part of the company’s logo
To get started:
- Visit www.bbb.org/reviews
- Enter your business name and zip code
- Hit enter
- Click on your business name
- Under "Quick Links," choose "Claim this Review"
- New users, proceed to set-up an account
- Returning users, login with email and password
For more information, please refer to BBB Business Review guidelines. For additional assistance, contact your BBB Business Relations Team at 410-400-4BBB.